Organic Gelatinized Premium Red Maca Capsules - Vegan - 750 mg - 200 ct
Brand: The Maca Team
Weight: 7.00 Ounces
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Cost at 8 capsules daily: $1.25
Gelatinized Premium Red Maca Capsules, Certified Organic, Fair Trade, GMO-Free, Vegan Capsules, 750mg, 200 count
Suggested Serving 8 capsules (6000 mg) daily - Contains 25 servings.
Our Gelatinized Premium Red Maca Capsules contain 100% Gelatinized Red Maca powder. All of our Maca powders are carefully and consciously grown, processed and handled. They come from an organic farming co-op near Junin, Peru, the traditional farming area for Maca. We work only with producers who own and manage their lands at a local grass roots level. The co-op of farmers is committed both to organic farming and to producing the highest quality Maca products available anywhere. We're very happy to support their work.
- USDA Certified Organic
- GMO Free
- Fair Trade
- Never heated above 105F / 40C
- Grown traditionally with respect for the land - near Junin, Peru
- Fresh processed and packaged immediately
- 100% Raw and Vegan
- Made from 100% Red Maca roots
- Dark amber plastic jar to protect capsules from light (recyclable)
Our Gelatinized Premium Red Maca powder is made from 100% Red Maca roots. What makes this Maca “premium” is the way in which it is processed. Instead of being sundried, Maca roots are fresh processed immediately after harvest. After coming out of the ground they are cleaned in a citrus solution, ground into a pulp and low temperature dried. This special processing leaves more glucosinolates in the final product.
Gelatinization is a process in which Maca is heated to high temperatures (160F / 70C). The heat causes the starch molecules in Maca to irreversibly dissolve and the result is a powder that has had some of its nutrients compromised but is easier to digest than raw Maca. It’s important to note that nothing is added to Maca during the gelatinization process. Gelatinized Premium Red Maca:
- Comes from a modern approach to processing Maca developed in the past 25 years
- Is fresh Processed - Maca roots are dried in dehydrators immediately after harvest
- Has higher glucosinolate content - nutrients which may help prevent cancer
- Is Much stronger tasting - has a more noticeable Maca flavor with more spiciness
- Is limited in supply since it must be produced from fresh roots during annual harvest (June-August)
Several researchers have studied this type of 3 Color Maca blend and found that:
- Maca stimulates improved athletic performance, including stamina and strength
- Maca supports concentration, memory and overall brain function
- Maca is nutrient dense with 60% carbohydrates, 12 crucial minerals, 10 vitamins, over 40 fatty and amino acids and 4 unique glucosinolates – a true superfood. Full nutrition facts here.
- Maca has been used for over 2000 years as a nutritionally dense food to promote endurance, vitality, fertility and libido in populations living at very high elevations.
Advantages of taking Maca in capsules:
Our capsules have unique benefits as compared to Maca powders. First, when using capsules, it's easier to get an exact dosage. Second, for people who shy away from the taste of Maca, capsules are a great alternative. Finally, Maca capsules are particularly useful on the go. They are easy to take on business trips, when travelling, camping etc.
Best Used For:
Red Maca powder has been shown, under phytonutrient analysis, to be higher in certain compounds that support the body in antioxidant and antitumoral activity. We recommend it:
- For men looking to use Maca for prostate support
- For women's fertility and libido (We recommend Black Maca for male fertility)
- For bone density - most important for women and children
- For everyone wanting to experience the highest antioxidant and nutrient levels of all Maca powders
Please note that results may vary from person to person.
Maca keeps well for up to 24 months provided that it is stored in a sealed bag out of direct sunlight and at below 70% humidity. (More storage and use tips)
2-8 capsules daily - best taken in the morning - with or without food. (Complete serving guidelines)
We strive to offer the best deals possible on shipping and usually ship out USPS in North America. International orders ship out using USPS Global Priority Air Mail.
U.S .Delivery Times (est. 2-5 business days.)
All other countries – (est. 10-14 business days.)
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped out - usually within 1 business day. (Complete shipping and return polciy).
Save on Shipping when you order multiple products - shipping costs go up only slightly for each additional product.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Major Credit Card – Visa/MC/Amex/Discover
- Debit card
- US Bank check and money order
Enjoy the day!
I really like the early results. My friends are noticing - and I fully expect some of them to try this product. I am so glad I gave the capsules a shot.
These capsules are very easy to take, I have been on MACA for some time now. I initially took them for menopause but the benefits don't stop there.... I have suffered with migraines, fatigue, low libido,insomnia and this product has helped immensely with all of it. Go on the website, read the information and what MACA can really do for you. I feel like I can handle the menopause and fatigue so much better because I feel better because it does what. Remember to take it first thing in the morning......your body will thank you!
Maca is classified as a food and is considered safe. There are no known contraindications to taking Maca, but we recommend that people taking high blood pressure medications check with their health care provider as Maca may help to lower blood pressure. Also, anyone sensitive to Iodine should know that Maca naturally contains Iodine. Any statements regarding potential health benefits from taking Maca that appear on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Maca is rich in amino acids, phytonutrients, fatty acids, vitamin and minerals. According to nutritional research published on NutritionData.com, Maca contains: • 59% carbohydrates • 10.2% protein • 8.5% fiber • 18 Essential Amino Acids • 20 Free Fatty Acids • Vitamins: B1, B2, C and Niacin • Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron and Iodine • 5 Sterols • Glucisonolates • 4 Macamides and Macamenes, polyunsaturated acids unique to Maca