Organic Gelatinized Sundried Black Maca Powder - 1 kg
Brand: The Maca Team
Weight: 36.00 Ounces
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Cost Per Day @ 3 Teaspons Daily: 56 cents
Gelatinized Sundried Black Maca Root Powder, Certified Organic, Fair Trade, GMO-Free, Vegan and Raw 1 kg (2.2 lb - 35 oz)
1 kg = 111 Servings @ 3t (9g) daily. Our Best Value On Gelatinized Sundried Black Maca!
Our Gelatinized Sundried Black Maca Root Powder is carefully and consciously grown, processed and handled. It comes from an organic farming cooperative in and around Junin, Peru. We work only with producers who own and manage their lands at a local grass roots level. The cooperative of farmers is committed both to organic farming and to producing only the highest quality Maca products.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Fair Trade
- Grown traditionally with respect for the land - near Junin, Peru
- Sun dried, carefully processed and packaged immediately
- Made from 100% Black Maca roots
- 4:1 product – 4 KG of fresh roots to make 1 KG of Maca powder
- Gelatinized Maca is the easiest Maca to digest and best for anyone with a sensitive stomach
- A special process heats the roots is to remove the starch content, making Gelatinized Maca more concentrated than Raw Maca (you need to take less)
- Some nutrients including active metabolites are activated and amplified due to the heat and pressure used in making Gelatinized Maca
- 2.2 lb foil lined, double sealed, food grade pouch contains 111 individual servings at 3 t (9g) each. That is enough to last one person nearly 4 months.
Best Used For:
Our Gelatinized Sundreid Black Maca Powder is s specifically indicated for male fertility and libido as well as for muscle building and endurance. Research conducted in Peru in 2009 indicated that Black Maca was the best of all Maca powders for increasing sperm count and motility. In addition, we've had several reports from both male and female athletes that Black Maca is a favorite for increasing muscle mass and physical performance. Please note that results may vary from person to person. Compare all of our Maca powders here.
Maca keeps well for up to 24 months provided that it is stored in a sealed bag out of direct sunlight and at below 70% humidity. (More storage and use tips)
1-3 teaspoons mixed in water, juice or smoothies daily. (Complete serving guidelines)
Shipping - U.S. and International
We strive to offer the best deals possible on shipping and usually ship out USPS in North America. International orders ship out using USPS Global Priority Air Mail.
U.S .Delivery Times (est. 2-5 business days.)
All other countries – (est. 10-14 business days.)
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped out - usually within 1 business day. (Complete shipping and return policy)
Save on Shipping when you order multiple products - shipping costs go up only slightly for each additional product.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Major Credit Card – Visa/MC/Amex/Discover
- Debit Card
- US Bank check and money orders
Enjoy the day!
Maca is classified as a food and is considered safe. There are no known contraindications to taking Maca, but we recommend that people taking high blood pressure medications check with their health care provider as Maca may help to lower blood pressure. Also, anyone sensitive to Iodine should know that Maca naturally contains Iodine. Any statements regarding potential health benefits from taking Maca that appear on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Maca is rich in amino acids, phytonutrients, fatty acids, vitamin and minerals. According to nutritional research published on NutritionData.com, Maca contains: • 59% carbohydrates • 10.2% protein • 8.5% fiber • 18 Essential Amino Acids • 20 Free Fatty Acids • Vitamins: B1, B2, C and Niacin • Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron and Iodine • 5 Sterols • Glucisonolates • 4 Macamides and Macamenes, polyunsaturated acids unique to Maca