Organic Raw Sundried 3 Color Maca Capsules - Vegan, 750mg, 200 ct.
Brand: The Maca Team
Weight: 7.00 Ounces
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Cost Per Day @ 3 Teaspons Daily: 96 cents
Raw Sundried 3 Color Blend Maca Capsules, Certified Organic, Fair Trade, GMO-Free, Vegan Capsules, 750mg, 200 count
Suggested Serving 8 capsules (6000 mg) daily - Contains 25 servings.
Our Raw Sundried 3 Color Blend Maca Capsules contain 100% pure Maca powder made from Black, Red and Yellow Maca roots. All of our Maca powders are carefully and consciously grown, processed and handled. They come from an organic farming co-op near Junin, Peru, the traditional farming area for Maca. We work only with producers who own and manage their lands at a local grass roots level. The co-op of farmers is committed both to organic farming and to producing the highest quality Maca products available anywhere. We're very happy to support their work.
- USDA Certified Organic
- GMO Free
- Fair Trade
- Never heated over 105F / 40C
- Grown traditionally with respect for the land - near Junin, Peru
- Sun dried, carefully processed and packaged immediately
- 100% Raw and Vegan
- Contains only 100% Black, Red and Yellow Maca root powder in vegan capsules
- Dark amber plastic jar to protect capsules from light (recyclable)
Our Raw Sundried Heritage Harvest Maca is made from a mix of all 3 colors of Maca roots: black, red and yellow. We call this blend “Heritage Harvest” because the 3 color blend is the way that people in the Andes have traditionally eaten Maca. Maca roots were not separated by color until the 1990s. With a blend of about 40% yellow, 30% Red and 30% Black Maca roots, Raw Sundried Heritage Harvest Maca a great way to get benefits of all 3 colors at very good price.
Research studies on Maca have found that:
- Maca stimulates improved athletic performance, including stamina and strength
- Maca supports concentration, memory and overall brain function
- Maca is nutrient dense with 60% carbohydrates, 12 crucial minerals, 10 vitamins, over 40 fatty and amino acids and 4 unique glucosinolates – a true superfood. Full nutrition facts here.
- Maca has been used for over 2000 years as a nutritionally dense food to promote endurance, vitality, fertility and libido in populations living at very high elevations.
Best Used For:
Raw Sundried Heritage Harvest Maca is the traditional blend of 3 Maca colors and a great way to get started with Maca. Since it requires less work to sort the roots by color, this Maca is less expensive than others. Yet, it contains Black, Red and Yellow Maca, thereby offering benefits of all three. We recommend it for:
- Men and women wanting to consume the traditional blend of Maca colors
- Athletes, both men and women, looking for extra stamina and strength
- Anyone looking to improve memory, concentration and focus skills with Maca
- All people taking Maca to improve their bone strength and density
Please note that results may vary from person to person.
Advantages of taking Maca capsules:
Using our organic capsules have unique benefits as compared to Maca powders. First, when using capsules it's easier to get an exact dosage. Second, for people who shy away from the taste of Maca, capsules are a great alternative. Finally, Maca capsules are particularly useful on the go. They are easy to take on business trips, when travelling, camping etc.
We also offer Raw Sundried Yellow Maca in powder in three different sizes.
Maca keeps well for up to 24 months provided that it is stored in a sealed container out of direct sunlight and at below 70% humidity. (More storage and use tips)
2-8 capsules daily - best taken in the morning - with or without food (Complete serving guidelines)
We strive to offer the best deals possible on shipping and usually ship out USPS in North America. International orders ship out using USPS Global Priority Air Mail.
U.S .Delivery Times (est. 2-5 business days.)
All other countries – (est. 10-14 business days.)
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped out - usually within 1 business day. (Complete shipping and return policy)
Save on Shipping when you order multiple products - shipping costs go up only slightly for each additional product.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Major Credit Card – Visa/MC/Amex/Discover
- Debit Cards
- US Bank check and money order
Enjoy the day!
Excellent product!!! I love knowing I'm getting the benefit of all three colours in one capsule!
Truly effective product.
Love this product makes me feel great!
I purchased the 3 in 1 maca for myself and my s/o wanted to try it out as well. We both really enjoy the natural energy boost you get without the heart racing, which I get easily with energy products and a noticeable clearing of brain fog and we have only been taking it for a couple of weeks so far.
Maca is classified as a food and is considered safe. There are no known contraindications to taking Maca, but we recommend that people taking high blood pressure medications check with their health care provider as Maca may help to lower blood pressure. Also, anyone sensitive to Iodine should know that Maca naturally contains Iodine. Any statements regarding potential health benefits from taking Maca that appear on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Maca is rich in amino acids, phytonutrients, fatty acids, vitamin and minerals. According to nutritional research published on NutritionData.com, Maca contains: • 59% carbohydrates • 10.2% protein • 8.5% fiber • 18 Essential Amino Acids • 20 Free Fatty Acids • Vitamins: B1, B2, C and Niacin • Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron and Iodine • 5 Sterols • Glucisonolates • 4 Macamides and Macamenes, polyunsaturated acids unique to Maca