Raw Sundried Red Maca Root Powder, Certified Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Vegan and Raw
Our Raw Red Maca Root Powder is carefully and consciously grown, processed and handled. It comes from an organic farming cooperative in and around Junin, Peru. We work only with producers who own and manage their lands at a local grass roots level. The cooperative of farmers is committed both to organic farming and to producing the highest quality Maca products available anywhere. We're very happy to support their work.
- Red maca is highest in all major phytonutrients and is considered to be the best of all Maca powders for hormone balance, female libido and fertility boost, natural energy boosting and male prostate
- Red Maca root is the rarest color of Maca and incredibly vital. It is the highest growing crop in the world (above 14000 feet) and it thrives in extremes of cold, wind and sunlight
- Red Maca is one of the most nutrient dense foods known. It is high in carbohydrates (59%), bio-available protein (10.2%), fiber (8.5%) and calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and iron. Red Maca also contains 17 amino acids, 23 free fatty acids and significant amounts of niacin and vitamins B1, B2 and C
- Red Maca contains 4 unique nutrients called macaenes and macamides that support optimal hormone balance, vitality and strength in both men and women. It is also an adaptogenic food (like ginseng) that has been shown to significantly raise life force energy and provide a natural energy boost
- 2.2 lb foil lined, double sealed, food grade pouch contains 111 individual servings at 3 t (9g) each. That is enough to last one person nearly 4 months
Best Used For:
Red Maca is higher in phytonutrients than other Maca colors, and has a very positive effect on hormone health and balance. Some research has also indicated that Red Maca has an exceptionally positive effect on men's prostate health and gives women a natural fertility boost. Our Red Maca Powder is sweeter than our other powders, making it great for everyone including children. Please note that results may vary from person to person. Compare all of our Maca powders here.
Maca keeps well for up to 24 months provided that it is stored in a sealed bag out of direct sunlight and at below 70% humidity. (More storage and use tips)
1-3 teaspoons mixed in water, juice or smoothies daily. (Complete serving guidelines)
Shipping - U.S. and International
We strive to offer the best deals possible on shipping and usually ship out USPS in North America. International orders ship out using USPS Global Priority Air Mail.
U.S .Delivery Times (est. 2-5 business days.)
All other countries – (est. 10-14 business days.)
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped out - usually within 1 business day. (Complete shipping and return policy)
Save on Shipping when you order multiple products - shipping costs go up only slightly for each additional product.
Enjoy the day!
100% Red Maca Root Powder
8oz (227g) = 25 servings at 9g daily
1lb (454g) = 50 servings at 9g daily
2.2lb (1kg) = 111 servings at 9g daily
Certified Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO and Vegan
Country of Origin
Container and Storage
Foil Lined, Double Sealed, 100% Opaque Resealable Bag. 24 month shelf life when kept out of direct light and in a sealed container.
Traditionally grown in the high Peruvian Andes. Sundried after harvest and processed and packaged on demand.
3-9 g daily, mixed in water, smoothies or other recipes