We’re so glad you want to contribute your favorite recipes calling for Maca from Peru!
Here's how it works:
Rules for The Maca Team’s 2018 Recipe Contest:
To keep it fair, the maximum amount we’ll award any individual or family during this round is 1800 Maca Team Points. This is truly a team effort!
More information on our rewards program is here.
And click through here for all of our current Maca Recipes.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Thanks and Enjoy The Day!
Full Rules and Regulations:
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Québec) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. This Contest is Sponsored by The Maca Team, LLC ("Sponsor"). Employees of Sponsor and their immediate families or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. Contest is void in the Province of Québec and where prohibited by law or otherwise regulated.
2. How To Enter: Email your favorite recipes which include Peruvian Maca as an ingredient to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a digital photographs of the completed dish associated with that recipe in the same email. Please also include your full name and email with each recipe you submit. Contest begins at 6:00 am Eastern Time on January 16th, 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on September 30th, 2018 (the "Deadline Date"). All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on the Deadline Date. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Contest. If you submit your recipe via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply. All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered. Each recipe and digital photograph you submit must not infringe upon the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. All recipe and digital photograph entries become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting recipe(s) and digital photograph(s) for this Contest, you grant Sponsor unrestricted use of the submitted entries which includes the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media (now or hereafter existing) without time limitation. Sponsor reserves the right to edit, modify, translate, reproduce and distribute the submitted material in any medium and in any manner as it deems appropriate. Sponsor will test selected recipes and reserves the right to alter them as it deems appropriate. Sponsor may contact you via email regarding your submission.
3. Judging, Winners, and Prizes: For every recipe you submit, Sponsor will award 100 Maca Team Points to the account on https://www.themacateam.com/ associated with your email address. If you submit a digital photograph of the completed dish with your recipe, Sponsor will award you an additional 200 Maca Team Points. If judges of the contest publish your recipe at https://www.themacateam.com/, Sponsor will award an additional 500 Maca Team Points to the account associated with the selfsame email address. The maximum number of Maca Team Points Sponsor will award to any individual or members of the same household (whether related or not) for submitting and/or having their recipes selected to appear online at https://www.themacateam.com/ is 2400 Maca Team Points. On April 30th, July 30th, and October 30th, Sponsor will announce the best recipes received in the previous three months. The entrants whose recipes are selected (“Seasonal Winners”) will each receive an additional 1000 Maca Team Points, independent of the 2400 Maca Team Points mentioned above. Only one Seasonal Winner will be permitted per household. Seasonal Winners will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants' submissions based on the following criteria:
All entries will be judged using the criteria stated above. Employees and staff of Sponsor will serve as the judges of all entries.
4. Selection of Winners: Entrants will be notified of their reward of 100 Maca Team Points within 24 hours of Sponsor receiving their submissions at email@example.com. Entrants who have submitted digital photographs of the completed dish along with their recipe will be notified of their reward of an additional 200 Maca Team Points in the same email. Entrants whose recipes are chosen for publication on https://www.themacateam.com/ will be notified of their additional 500 Maca Team Point reward within two (2) weeks of the date of their original submission. Seasonal Winners will be notified of their selection by April 15th, July 15th, and October 15th, respectively. Notifications will be sent to winners via email, from firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Conditions: Sponsor is not liable for any malfunctions or failures of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading/uploading any materials relating to this contest, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind.
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Contest at any time for any reason. In such a circumstance, all winners will be selected based on entries received to date of termination. Sponsor also reserves the right to modify this Contest in the event an insufficient number of entries are received and/or an insufficient number of entries meet the minimum judging criteria.
Entrants agree to indemnify Sponsor from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who submitted a recipe, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
6. No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures/Severability: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds the foregoing waiver unenforceable, entrants hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue residing exclusively within the federal or state courts sitting in Blount County in the State of Tennessee, U.S.A. and agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants agree that these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, U.S.A., without reference to principles of conflicts of law. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.