We've served thousands of customers with our high quality, organically grown Maca products over the years. And we're the only company we know of that is specifically dedicated to Maca. For that reason we've accumulated a lot of experience when it comes to how to buy Maca. We've put these tips together to help you make sure that the Maca you purchase is the best one for you.
5 Tips for Buying the Best Maca for you:
- Make sure you purchase the best color of Maca for yourself. Maca grows in 3 colors - Yellow, Red and Black. Each have different properties and can support you differently. Find out about them here.
- Buy Maca only from Peru. This is critical. Maca is an original wild plant from the highlands of Peru and Bolivia. The high Andes are the only place in the world where Maca grows and becomes fully potent as a superfood. At all costs avoid Maca grown in China. Here's why...
- If you have a sensitive stomach choose Gelatinized Maca over Raw Maca. The former has been pre-cooked and will be much easier on your digestion than the Raw one.
- For convenience you can opt for Maca capsules. Our capsules make taking Maca easy and quick and also disguise the taste of Maca.
- Buy only certified organic. Make sure the products you buy are organically certified as some Maca is grown with chemical fertilizers.
We hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let us know. We're always happy to support our great customers!
Enjoy the day!
The Maca Team