We've served thousands of customers with our high quality, organically grown Maca products over the years. And we're the only company we know of that is specifically dedicated to Maca. For that reason, we've accumulated a lot of experience when it comes to how to buy Maca powder. We've put these tips together to help you make sure that the Maca you purchase is the best one for you.
5 Tips for Buying the Best Maca for you:
- Make sure you purchase the best color of Maca specific to your body and health. Maca grows in 3 colors - yellow, red and black. Each have unique properties and can support you differently. Learn about the specific effects of each maca color.
- Buy Maca only grown in Peru. This is critical. Maca is an original wild plant from the highlands in Peru and Bolivia. The Peruvian Andes are the only place in the world where the maca plant grows and becomes fully potent as a superfood. At all costs avoid maca grown in China. Here's why...
- If you have a sensitive stomach choose Gelatinized Maca productover Raw Maca. Gelatinized Maca powder has been pre-cooked and will be much easier on your digestion than the raw product.
- For convenience, you can opt for maca capsules. Our capsules make taking maca easy and quick and also disguise the taste of maca.
- Buy only certified organic maca. Make sure the products you buy are organically certified as some maca plants are grown with chemical fertilizers.
We hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let us know. We're always happy to support our great customers!
Enjoy the day!
The Maca Team