Raw Yellow Maca Overview
Raw Yellow Maca Further Info
Our raw yellow maca products are made from 100% Yellow Maca roots. Yellow Maca roots are the most common of all colors, making up about 60% of the annual harvest. Our Yellow Maca comes from roots traditionally grown and harvested on an organic farming co-op in a remote pristine part of the Peruvian Andes.
- Is nutrient dense with 60% carbohydrates, 12 crucial minerals, 10 vitamins, over 40 fatty and amino acids and 4 unique glucosinolates – a true superfood. Full nutrition facts here.
- Has been used for over 2000 years as a nutritionally dense food to promote endurance, vitality, fertility and libido in populations living at very high elevations.
- Is grown in the Andes at elevations above 14000 feet and in extreme cold, wind and sunlight
- Is the most common Maca and less expensive
Our Raw Yellow Maca root powder is:
- Certified Organic
- GMO Free
- Fair Trade
- Never heated over 105F / 40C
- Grown traditionally with respect for the land - near Junin, Peru
- Sun dried, carefully processed and packaged immediately
- 100% Raw and Vegan
- Contains only 100% powder from Yellow Maca roots
Raw Yellow Maca powder is a great way to start with Maca
To date hundreds of studies, all available publicly in the Pubmed database, have found it to be useful for energy building, fertility hormone balance, mental focus and more. Yellow Maca is indeed a nutritional powerhouse, containing nearly all essential amino acids and free fatty acids, significant levels of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, and C, minerals iron, magnesium, zinc and calcium, a high concentration of bio-available protein and nutrients unique to Maca called macaenes and macamides. Maca is also an "adaptogen," or rare form of plant that is thought to raise the overall life force energy of those who consume it.
We sell Raw Yellow Maca root powder in 3 sizes: (Servings based on 3 tsp or 9 g daily)
- 8 oz (25 servings – 75 tsp)
- 16 oz (50 servings – 150 tsp)
- 1 KG - 35 oz (111 servings – 333 tsp) - best value!
In Vegan Capsules (Serving based on 7 capsules daily)
- 750 mg each, 200 ct (28 servings)
And in glycerine based liquid extracts (Serving based on ¼ tsp or 2 droppers full)
- 2 fl oz (59ml) (48 servings)
Why choose us?
We are a small family run company with our entire focus on Maca. Our only mission is to provide our customers with fresh, organic, high quality Maca products from Peru at fair prices. Because of our single-minded dedication, we are able to provide the best selection of high quality Maca products anywhere. We also take pride in expert, friendly customer service. When you order with us you can count on fast shipping and full support with any issues or questions. The bottom line is that we use the products we sell and we treat our customers like we want to be treated. Let us know if we can help with anything.
Enjoy the day!