Personal Information Security
We highly value privacy ourselves and are committed to preserving your privacy as well. We have taken several measures to protect the privacy of all of our customers and visitors.
- We dislike SPAM as much as you do and promise to never misuse or share your personal information.
- The only time we pass on your physical address is to the shipping company to be able to deliver your order.
- If you have opted into our newsletter you will receive occasional emails and updates. All of these contain a link by which you can unsubscribe if you so choose. We tend only to send emails once a month or so.
- Any information we do save when you place an order, including name, email address, address and phone is done so securely with firewall and SSL security measures in place.
- There are several “Tell a Friend” features on our site that allow you to easily share product or other valuable information with your friends. Any e-mail addresses provided to us in the use of these features are used solely to deliver that particular e-mail. They are NOT retained in our database.
You can shop at www.themacateam.com with complete confidence. We have partnered with SecureNet, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. The Securenet.com Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Note: your credit card details are NEVER stored anywhere at anytime when shopping with us.