Organic Raw Sundried Red Maca Powder 1 kg
Brand: The Maca Team
Weight: 36.00 Ounces
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Cost Per Day @ 3 Teaspons Daily: 51 cents
Raw Sundried Red Maca Root Powder, Certified Organic, Fair Trade, GMO-Free, Vegan and Raw 1 kg (2.2 lb - 35 oz)
1 kg = 111 Servings @ 3t (9g) daily – Our Best Value on Raw Sundried Red Maca!
Our Raw Sundried Red Maca Root Powder is carefully and consciously grown, processed and handled. It comes from an organic farming cooperative in and around Junin, Peru. We work only with producers who own and manage their lands at a local grass roots level. The cooperative of farmers is committed both to organic farming and to producing the highest quality Maca products available anywhere. We're very happy to support their work.
- Certified Organic
- GMO Free
- Fair Trade
- Never heated over 105F / 40C
- Grown traditionally with respect for the land - near Junin, Peru
- Sun dried, carefully processed and packaged immediately
- 100% Raw and Vegan
- Made from 100% Red Maca roots
- Red Maca is highest in all major phytonutrients and is considered to be the best of all Maca powders for hormone balance, female fertility and libido, natural energy boosting and for male prostate
- Red Maca root is the rarest color of Maca and incredibly vital. It is the highest growing crop in the world (above 14000 feet), and. And it thrives in extremes of cold, wind and sunlight
- Red Maca is one of the most nutrient dense foods known. It is high in carbohydrates (59%), bio-available protein (10.2%), fiber (8.5%) and calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and iron. Red Maca also contains 17 amino acids, 23 free fatty acids and significant amounts of niacin and vitamins B1, B2 and C
- Red Maca contains 4 unique nutrients called macaenes and macamides that support optimal hormone balance, vitality and strength in both men and women. It is also an adapotgenic food (like ginseng) that has been shown to significantly raise life force energy
- 2.2 lb foil lined, double sealed, food grade pouch contains 111 individual servings at 3 t (9g) each. That is enough to last one person nearly 4 months
Best Used For:
Red Maca is higher in phytonutrients than other Maca colors, and has a very positive effect on hormone health and balance. Some research has also indicated that Red Maca has an exceptionally positive effect on women's fertility and on men's prostate health. Our Red Maca Powder is sweeter than our other powders, making it great for everyone including children. Please note that results may vary from person to person. Compare all of our Maca powders here.
Maca keeps well for up to 24 months provided that it is stored in a sealed bag out of direct sunlight and at below 70% humidity. (More storage and use tips)
1-3 teaspoons mixed in water, juice or smoothies daily. (Complete serving guidelines)
Shipping - U.S. and International
We strive to offer the best deals possible on shipping and usually ship out USPS in North America. International orders ship out using USPS Global Priority Air Mail.
U.S .Delivery Times (est. 2-5 business days.)
All other countries – (est. 10-14 business days.)
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped out - usually within 1 business day. (Complete shipping and return policy)
Save on Shipping when you order multiple products - shipping costs go up only slightly for each additional product.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Major Credit Card – Visa/MC/Amex/Discover
- Debit Card
- US Bank check and money orders
Enjoy the day!
The Maca Team is the best.Always there for their customers. The product is excelent.
I enjoy the energy boost which comes from the use of the product but have yet to really get a good variety of foods and beverages to use it in other than salads considering that heat doesnt help its potency.
Other than that , I love the product. Just gotta get better adjusted to ways of using it.
Thank u so much for thinking of me. I LOVE your Organic Red Macca!!! You Rock. Thanks again. luv DM
In an earlier comment I said I was on the fence about where to buy Maca .Not any more .You shouldn’t be either. Mark has answered any questions I’ve had promptly .I feel like I’m dealing with friends,not some company far away out for my money only.the Red Maca is fresh,prices are good, the people are nice.If you’re on the fence,don’t be, you wont be sorry.
I’ve taken Red Maca for about 2 years and love it. It helps a lot in the sexual area and also the following. I work in the engineering field, on computers most of the time, and tend to go “brain dead” late in the day. Red Maca stopped that instantly. My brain doesn’t get tired anymore and that has several values to me. I am sharper at work, suffer less and can stay alert for the drive home after work.
Maca is classified as a food and is considered safe. There are no known contraindications to taking Maca, but we recommend that people taking high blood pressure medications check with their health care provider as Maca may help to lower blood pressure. Also, anyone sensitive to Iodine should know that Maca naturally contains Iodine. Any statements regarding potential health benefits from taking Maca that appear on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Maca is rich in amino acids, phytonutrients, fatty acids, vitamin and minerals. According to nutritional research published on NutritionData.com, Maca contains: • 59% carbohydrates • 10.2% protein • 8.5% fiber • 18 Essential Amino Acids • 20 Free Fatty Acids • Vitamins: B1, B2, C and Niacin • Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron and Iodine • 5 Sterols • Glucisonolates • 4 Macamides and Macamenes, polyunsaturated acids unique to Maca