As the world works through challenging times, we at The Maca Team remain committed to providing you with high quality, organic Peruvian grown Maca products.
- Our own warehouse is continuing to ship orders out as usual. We expect that to remain the same barring major changes with USPS, UPS or Fedex.
- Although our orders will go out as usual, please be patient as delivery times may be longer than usual given the unusual pressures on shipping carriers.
- Our team members wear high-quality respirator masks and gloves when we work with products and we use high quality disinfectants on all of our work surfaces daily.
- Our customer service staff is working remotely and able to take your calls and answer your questions as normal, M-F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm PST
- Our farms and farmers in Peru were able to complete the 2020 harvest and have planted the 2021 crop. As of now, the areas in the high mountains have been largely spared from the worst effects virus. Peru has followed the rest of the world in taking steps to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus. At this time, we expect that harvest and production of maca will be able to continue as normal. However, this situation is fluid and may change at any point. We are especially concerned with how this crisis may affect shipping from Peru to the U.S.
- Maca is a great way to boost your overall health and vitality and lower stress during these times.
We understand that these are unprecedented times.
Let’s remember the golden rule and take care of each other as we would want to be cared for ourselves.
If you have any further questions please reach out to us.
Enjoy the day!