Chocolate Cinnamon Red Maca Smoothie
A big thanks to Paula Miller from Whole Intentions for writing and sharing this recipe with us!I can’t tell you guys how excited I am about today’s recipe. I love maca, I love cinnamon, and I love chocolate. What better way to bring them together than in a health-boosting, super-food, post-workout treat?
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 15 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons red maca powder (you can increase this gradually)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch celtic sea salt
- stevia to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glass and enjoy.