A big thanks to Sherry McAnelly from This House of Joy for writing and sharing this recipe with us!
- ¼ c pumpkin puree
- 1 c milk (I use fresh cashew or coconut milk or canned light coconut milk)
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp collagen (Vital Proteins or Great Lakes)**
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (Tropical Traditions is great)
- 2 dates
- 1 tbsp red maca
- ½-1 tsp bee pollen
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Handful of pecans (around ⅛ cup)
- stevia, raw honey, or maple syrup to taste (I used 4 drops stevia)
- 1-2 cups ice
- Optional: Whipped cream or coconut whipped cream to garnish
- **If you are vegan, omit the collagen, bee pollen, and honey and choose a vegan protein powder and sweetener.
Place everything except ice in the blender and blend until smooth. Add ice and blend to desired consistency. Top with whipped cream or coconut whipped cream.
We hope that you've enjoyed this recipe. Please see our main Maca Recipes page for more inspiration. And if you have a recipe of your own to share let us know.