This recipe comes to us thanks to Jonny Freesh, where raw food meets rap music. Thanks Jonny!
Spiralizer, Blender, Dehydrator, 9” Square Casserole Dish
- 1 cup Peeled, De-Stemmed & Sliced Button Mushrooms
- ½ cup Parsley (Tightly Packed to Measure) (Chopped)
- ¼ cup Thinly Sliced Onions
- 2 cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Bragg's / Tamari / Coconut Aminos
- 1 cup Shredded Carrot
- 3 cups Thick Zucchini Noodles (weeped)
- 1 cup Chopped Yellow Pepper
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in half)
- ½ cup Cashew Butter
- ¾ cup Water
- ½ cup Pine Nuts
- ½ cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 clove Garlic
- 4 tsp Black or Red Maca Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Ligh Miso
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Pine Nuts (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tsp Black or Red Maca Powder
- 2 ½ tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Prepare Marinated Veggies and mix with Marinade in a large bowl.
- Spiralize Zucchini and weep by placing on a double layer of paper towels, lightly sprinkling with salt and then covering with another double layer of paper towels. This is to remove excess water from the zucchini.
- Prepare remaining veggies.
- Blend all sauce ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Prepare crumble and mix thoroughly by hand so the powders don't clump.
- Remove paper towels from Zucchini noodles, pat down with paper towels to soak up any remaining water and then mix with carrots, yellow pepper, tomatoes and cheeze sauce.
- Pour half of veggie and cheeze sauce mix into casserole dish.
- Spread all marinated veggies on top of first layer of veggie and cheeze sauce mix.
- Pour remainder of veggie and cheeze sauce mix on top of marinated veggies.
- Sprinkle crumble on top of casserole.
- Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 2 – 20 hours. At 2 hours it will be quite wet and more like a pasta with cheese sauce, and as you get towards around 12-14 hours it becomes quite well “cooked” together like a baked casserole. I find it best around 16-18 hours. It's worth the wait.
Enjoy the day!