The Morning Motivator Blend Unsweetened
Brand: The Maca Team
Weight: 16.00 Ounces
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
The Morning Motivator Blend - Unsweetened
The Morning Motivator - Unsweetened is designed for people who enjoy a strong tasting superfood coffee substitute. It is a great way to energize your day with a flavor similar to black coffee. It contains just 3 ingredients:
- Heritage Harvest (tri-color) Gelatinized Maca Powder - for natural hormone balance and sustained energy
- Raw Cacao - for high antioxidants and mood elevation
- Raw Mezquite - for fiber, protein and "nutty" goodness
This unsweetened version of The Morning Motivator came to be because many of our customers asked for a version that would be similar to a strong coffee without any type of sugar added. Like the sweet version it will help to boost energy and mood in a more sustained way than coffee or tea. In other words, you shouldn't have a crash after enjoying it. Please note that results may vary from person to person.
We view The Morning Motivator Unsweetened as:
- A healthy substitute for coffee, tea or energy drinks
- An easy way to add more Maca into your daily intake of food
- A source of healthy energy for active and not-so-active people alike
- A way to boost mental focus, concentration and creativity
The Morning Motivator is for:
- Anyone wanting an healthy alternative to coffee, tea or energy drinks
- Active people who want more energy through the day
- Athletes looking to improve performance
- Students wanting more focus
- Artists and other creators
- Kids and their parents
- Business people looking for an edge
- Travelers looking to keep their energy up
- Fun lovers....
You can simply mix the powder into your favorite drink, warm or cold. Some people even mix it into their coffee! 1 T of powder works well with 8 ounces (1 cup) of liquid. You can increase or decrease the amount to suit your tastes.
It's important to note that 1 T (9G) of The Morning Motivator contains 1 t (3g) of Maca powder. Maca is a food and you can't take too much, so you may still take your standard daily serving of Maca separately if you like.
The Morning Motivator is designed to energize you, so keep that in mind when you take it. We recommend taking it at the start of your day to get your energy moving or in the middle of your day to sustain your energy. If you take it later in the day, however, you may find it difficult to sleep.
Our Favorite Recipe: Bulletproof Morning Motivator
- 8 ounces rice or almond milk - warm to your preferred temperature
- 1 T Morning Motivator (more or less to taste)
- 1-2 t - Coconut oil (melted)
Preparation: Place all ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly. Enjoy immediately.
If you have any favorite ways to use The Morning Motivator please send them in and we'll share them with the rest of The Maca Team.
Please note that we are not doctors and that the answers below are not a substitute for medical advice. If you have any doubts about using The Morning Motivator please consult your preferred health care practitioner.
- Is The Morning Motivator Raw or Pre-Cooked? -The ingredients in The Morning Motivator are Raw except for the Maca, which is Gelatinized or pre-cooked. We've chosen to use Gelatinized Maca because it is suitable for all people, whereas Raw Maca can cause minor digestive issues for some people. Because Gelatinized Maca is more concentrated most of the nutrient levels remain consistent with Raw Maca.
- Do I also take my regular Maca, or is The Morning Motivator a replacement for that? - It really depends. 1 T of the blend contains 1 t of Maca. If you are only taking 1 t of Maca daily, you could use The Morning Motivator as a replacement. If you take more Maca usually, then we'd recommend taking that as well - either with your Morning Motivator or separately.
- How many times a day can I take The Morning Motivator? - As a food, you can't really take "too much" and you can take it a few times during the day (like having a few cups of coffee). That said, we'd suggest that you don't take it later in the day and not within 4 hours of bedtime.
- Will my heart rate increase when taking The Morning Motivator? - It shouldn't but for some people the mixture of Cacao and Maca does have that effect. If you notice an uncomfortable increase after taking the blend, please reduce the amount which you are taking by at least 1/2.
- Can I take The Morning Motivator if I have high blood pressure? - Because it contains Maca, it is possible that the blend will help circulation and actually reduce blood pressure. Please monitor your blood pressure when using The Morning Motivator and consult with your health care provider for any questions you may have.
- Can I take The Morning Motivator if I have diabetes? - Type 2 diabetics can take the blend, but should remember that the coconut sugar in the blend has an average glycemic index of 35. Although that is lower than table sugar (GI 58), it still shares many of the properties of sugar.
- Can I take The Morning Motivator if I am pregnant or breast feeding? - Maca in general is used throughout pregnancy and breast feeding in Peru. We've also had many clients that have used it. That said, every body is different and it may not agree with some women during this phase of life. If that is the case for you, please discontinue using the blend.
- Can children take The Morning Motivator? - Yes, but in smaller amounts. About 1/2 T per 50 lbs of weight is a good starting place.
- Are there any side effects? - None that we've seen so far. Remember that this blend only contains whole foods that are eaten regularly by people all over the world.
- Can I take The Morning Motivator with my medications, herbs, supplements? - This is a great question. The general answer is that the blend is a food and should not interfere with any herbs, supplements or medications. However, if you have any doubts, we recommend that you take only a small amount to start with and monitor your reaction.
If you have any other questions please let us know and we'll get them answered for you as quickly as we can - and also add them here for others to see too.
The Morning Motivator contains no nuts or seeds and is processed and packaged in a nut-free environment.
We strive to offer the best deals possible on shipping and usually ship out using USPS in North America. International orders ship out using USPS Global Priority Air Mail.
U.S .Delivery Times (2-5 business days.)
All other countries – (10-14 business days.)
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped out - usually within 1 business day. (Complete shipping and return polciy).
Order multiple products and save – shipping costs go up very little for orders of multiple products.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Major Credit Card – Visa/MC/Amex/Discover
- Debit card
- US Bank check and money order
Enjoy the day!
I’m loving the morning starter blend! It’s helped me give up coffee and provide me sustainable energy. Thank you
I recently tried the Morning Motivator and am so happy to have discovered it! I had been using another "maca" morning drink but it was loaded with sugar - found myself getting physically wiped out hours later, even weepy and moody when I drank it daily. I am so ecstatic to find that your blend is absolutely mentally physically and emotionally stabilizing - not to mention AMAZING TASTING! LOVE IT! I sweeten mine with just a little truvia, it's perfect. I receive an incredible brain and energy boost - never feel jittery or anxiety ridden, like real coffee can do to stress out and fatigue the adrenal and central nervous system. I will forever purchase this drink, and gift it to all my friends! Thanks for being such an amazing MACA company!!
Finally my husband dropped the morning cup of strong coffee that way affecting his blood pressure. He mixes the unsweetened morning motivator in hot water, that's it. The taste is growing on him, compared to coffee but describes how he feels as AMAZING! No more caffeine spikes and crashes. He asked me to keep ordering it!....I enjoy it as well. I dissolve it in hot water add warm unsweetened almond milk and a little honey or cinnamon. Thank you for helping us find a great alternative that works for us!
Great morning drink! So glad to find one without sugar! Thank you thank you thank you!
I'm hooked on coffee and will always be so. But there's that time in the morning after the second cup when I need a little more "comfort" but don't need anymore jolt. I thought I would try the Morning Motivator and am so glad I did. 5 grams in a large mug of steaming hot water and then savor that sweet smell and taste before facing the work day- this is a great product and I will be re-ordering for sure.
I've been ordering the sweetened Motivator for a while and decided to try the new unsweetened. Took a few days to adjust to the decreased sweetness, but now find myself enjoying it more and more every day. Sometimes add a little stevia. Love the chocolate!
Maca is classified as a food and is considered safe. There are no known contraindications to taking Maca, but we recommend that people taking high blood pressure medications check with their health care provider as Maca may help to lower blood pressure. Also, anyone sensitive to Iodine should know that Maca naturally contains Iodine. Any statements regarding potential health benefits from taking Maca that appear on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Maca is rich in amino acids, phytonutrients, fatty acids, vitamin and minerals. According to nutritional research published on NutritionData.com, Maca contains: • 59% carbohydrates • 10.2% protein • 8.5% fiber • 18 Essential Amino Acids • 20 Free Fatty Acids • Vitamins: B1, B2, C and Niacin • Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron and Iodine • 5 Sterols • Glucisonolates • 4 Macamides and Macamenes, polyunsaturated acids unique to Maca