Raw Sundried 3 Color Blend Maca Root Powder, Certified Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Vegan and Raw
Our Raw Tri-Color Maca Root Powder is carefully and consciously grown, processed and handled. It comes from an organic farming cooperative in and around Junin, Peru. We work only with producers who own and manage their lands at a local grass roots level. The cooperative of farmers is committed both to organic farming and to producing the highest quality Maca products available anywhere. We're very happy to support their work.
Our Raw Tri-Color Maca powder is made from a mix of all 3 colors of Maca roots: black, red and yellow. We call this blend “Heritage Harvest” because the 3 color blend is the way that people in the Andes have traditionally eaten Maca. Maca roots were not separated by color until the 1990s. With a blend of about 40% yellow, 30% Red and 30% Black Maca roots, Raw Sundried Heritage Harvest Maca a great way to get benefits of all 3 colors at very good price.
Research studies on Maca have found that:
- Maca stimulates improved athletic performance, including stamina and strength
- Maca supports concentration, memory and overall brain function
- Maca is nutrient dense with 60% carbohydrates, 12 crucial minerals, 10 vitamins, over 40 fatty and amino acids and 4 unique glucosinolates – a true superfood. Full nutrition facts here.
- Maca has been used for over 2000 years as a nutritionally dense food to promote endurance, vitality, fertility and libido in populations living at very high elevations.
Best Used For:
Raw Sundried Heritage Harvest Maca is the traditional blend of 3 Maca colors and a great way to get started with Maca. Since it requires less work to sort the roots by color, this Maca is less expensive than others. Yet, it contains Black, Red and Yellow Maca, thereby offering benefits of all three. We recommend it for:
- Men and women wanting to consume the traditional blend of Maca colors
- Athletes, both men and women, looking for extra stamina and strength
- Anyone looking to improve memory, concentration and focus skills with Maca
- All people taking Maca to improve their bone strength and density
Please note that results may vary from person to person.
Compare all of our Maca powders here.
Maca keeps well for up to 24 months provided that it is stored in a sealed bag out of direct sunlight and at below 70% humidity. (More storage and use tips)
Maca is classified as a food rather than a supplement or herb. There are no known contraindications or side effects related to taking it. Daily dosage recommendations range from 3 -9 grams (1-3 teaspoons) for a healthy individual weighing about 160 lbs. Maca may be taken with water, juices or milks. It also may be mixed with food. (Complete serving guidelines)
Shipping - U.S. and International
We strive to offer the best deals possible on shipping and usually ship out USPS in North America. International orders ship out using USPS Global Priority Air Mail.
U.S .Delivery Times (est. 2-5 business days)
All other countries – ( est. 10-14 business days)
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped out - usually within 1 business day. (Complete shipping and return policy).
Save on Shipping when you order multiple products - shipping costs go up only slightly for each additional product.
Enjoy the day!
40% Yellow, 30% Black and 30% Red Maca Root Powder
8oz (227g) = 25 servings at 9g daily
1lb (454g) = 50 servings at 9g daily
2.2lb (1kg) = 111 servings at 9g daily
Certified Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Raw and Vegan
Country of Origin
Container and Storage
Foil Lined, Double Sealed, 100% Opaque Resealable Bag. 24 month shelf life when kept out of direct light and in a sealed container.
Traditionally grown in the high Peruvian Andes. Sundried after harvest and processed and packaged on demand.
3-9 g daily, mixed in water, smoothies or other recipes