Our Red Maca extract is made in a proprietary 4 step process that uses vegetable glycerin to concentrate and preserve the nutritive components of our Raw Red Maca in liquid form. It has a sweet, pleasant taste, is low on the glycemic index and is suitable for everyone. All of our extracts are great to carry with you and enjoy throughout the day. We are the first company to offer all types of Maca in glycerin extract form. Read more about all of our Maca extracts here.
- Certified Organic Raw Red Maca Powder from Peru
- USP Certified Palm Glycerin – Sustainably grown without pesticides or chemicals
- 100% GMO-Free
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
- Fair Trade
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Diabetics
- Made in the USA
About Our Red Maca
Our Raw Red Maca powder comes from the high Andes in Peru. It is unique among Maca varieties in several ways:
- Red Maca powder has been shown to contain higher levels of nutrients that support the body to fight tumors.
- Red Maca has higher levels of antioxidants than other colors of Maca root.
- Red Maca contains somewhat higher levels of other pythonutrients including alkaloids, tannins, saponis and steroids.
- Most people find the taste to be sweeter, more gentle and more mild.
- A study on Red Maca was published in the Journal Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2005; 3:5. In it 8 medical researchers report that over the course of 42 days: “Red Maca but neither Yellow nor Black Maca reduced significantly ventral prostate size in rats.“
- In 2010 researchers from the Universidad Peruana, Lima published a study on the effects of Maca on bone structure in rats that had had their ovaries removed. The study concluded that both Red and Black Maca supported bone strength and density among the test subjects. Read more research on Red Maca here
Based on this research and our experience we recommend Red Maca for:
- Prostate support
- Female libido and fertility
- Bone density
- Higher levels of antioxidants and nutrients
- Newcomers to Maca – due to its more pleasant taste
Please note that results may vary from person to person.
Maca extracts keep well for up to 3 years.
1/4-1/2 teaspoon (2-4 droppersful) 3 times a day or as directed by your health care professional
Shipping - U.S. and International
We strive to offer the best deals possible on shipping and usually ship out USPS in North America. International orders ship out using USPS Global Priority Air Mail.
U.S .Delivery Times (est. 2-5 business days.)
All other countries – (est. 10-14 business days.)
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped out - usually within 1 business day. (Complete shipping and return polciy).
Order multiple products and save – shipping costs go up very little for orders of multiple products
We accept the following payment methods:
- Major Credit Card – Visa/MC/Amex/Discover
- Debit Card
- US Bank check and money order
- Western Union
Enjoy the day!
Red Maca Root Powder, Vegetable glycerin
Certified Organic Maca, USP Certified Glycerin (grown without pesticides or chemicals), Alcohol Free, Fair Trade, Non-GMO and Vegan
Country of Origin
Container and Storage
Dark amber glass bottle to protect extract from light (recyclable). Self life - 2 years.
Maca traditionally grown in the high Peruvian Andes. Sundried after harvest and processed and packaged on demand.
Hold ¼ tsp (2 full droppers) under the tongue for 30 seconds up to 3 times daily