Mini Chocolate Maca Cake
This heavenly chocolate cake is delicious and healthy, so you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging in this dessert! Along with the added energy-boosting maca, it’s gluten free and vegan.
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp The Maca Team Maca Powder of your choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 356 F. Mix the flour, Cacao, Maca, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer ingredients into a ramekin and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the center has cooked through.
- Note: cooking time will depend on the size of the ramekin. To check if cooked, insert a skewer into the middle of the cake. If the skewer comes out clean and dry, then the cake is done.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool for 5-10 minutes. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
We hope that you've enjoyed this recipe. Please see our main Maca Recipes page for more inspiration. And if you have a recipe of your own to share let us know or tag us in your creations on social media @themacateam and we’ll be sure to feature you!