A big thanks to Elena Wilkins of Vegalicous for writing and sharing this recipe with us! Elena has a great blog and is truly an inspiration.
- 2 cups of hot water
- 2 tbsp of dark cacao powder (I used Penzey’s Spices brand)
- 1 tbsp red gelatinized maca powder
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2-1 tsp of cinnamon powder (I used 1/2 tsp)
- 1 scoop of Ancient Wisdom superfood
- 1/4 cashew nuts (for milky creaminess)
Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
We hope that you've enjoyed this recipe. Please see our main Maca Recipes page for more inspiration. And if you have a recipe of your own to share let us know.