Super Simple Vegan Maca Milk Recipe
This is one of the best simple Maca recipes ever. It's the way that many of us here at The Maca Team prefer to get our daily serving of Maca. Note that the container pictured above looks big, but it contains just 2.5 teaspoons of Maca.
- 1 cup nut or rice milk
- 2-3 t Maca Powder of any kind (get our Maca serving size suggestions here)
- 1/2 t cinnamon - optional - but will help with the taste of Maca in case you don't enjoy it.
- Stir Maca in a glass with a whisk or a fork.
- If that doesn't bludn well enough , use a small blender or a shaker jar.
- We usually use one of our great Blender bottles and shake intesnely for 30 seconds.